Who is Ray Dillinger? AKA Bear
“My background is mostly software QA and Natural-language processing. I got a couple of patents for a way to disambiguate pronouns in free text and autogeneration of queryable content from parsing free text. These days I work on independent projects and have an actual job doing something else. I coordinated the IEEE1148 (standardization of the Scheme programming language) committee.Interests:…
Telegram Channel: Ray Dillinger
2010-02-27 large-scale programming systems inspired by ecological and market systems. By Ray Dillinger
2011-06-21 The Value Of Syntax?. By Ray Dillinger
2012-09-12 How much power should programmers have?
2013-01-20 Units and Numerical niceties. By Ray Dillinger
2013-01-21 Numbers and how to represent them. By Ray Dillinger
Satoshi didn’t have a 1MB limit in it. The limit was originally Hal Finney’s idea. Both Satoshi and I objected that it wouldn’t scale at 1MB. Hal was concerned about a potential DoS attack though, and after discussion, Satoshi agreed. The 1MB limit was there by the time Bitcoin launched. But all 3 of us agreed that 1MB had to be temporary because it would never scale.
…So at this point I think blockchain bloat as such is no longer likely to a problem, and the 1MB limit is no longer necessary. »
February 07, 2015
Cryddit / @RayDillinger
2016-07-16 A language for blind uncomprehending idiots who have no idea how programs work. By Ray Dillinger
18:30 minute Craig talks about Bear and what has happened to him with Core,
a GREAT programmer reduced to silence !!!!!
In November of 2008, I did a code review and security audit for the block chain portion of the Bitcoin source code. The late Hal Finney did code review and audit for the scripting language, and we both looked at the accounting code. Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous architect and author of the code, alternated between answering questions and asking them.
2017/09/20 If I’d Known What We Were Starting
- Si hubiera sabido lo que estábamos empezando. (Traducción)
- Copia en la Blockchain.
- 2018/01/29 Word From The BLOCK — Episode -1 An interview with Ray Dillinger (This particular interview will be published in two episodes due to technical content)
- 2019/04/27 Who created Bitcoin? Craig Wright reveals alleged contributors for the first time| Full Interview. Crypto Finder
Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
The scarcity of block chain space has led people to re-invent every
last feature of the banks they thought they were going to be escaping.
Including debt brokering (lightning network) and fractional-reserve
SATOSHI´S CLOSE CONTACTS:
- Si hubiera sabido lo que estábamos empezando. (Ray Dillinger)
- Interview with Ray Dillinger
- Bitcoin and me (Hal Finney)
- Confesiones de Laszlo Hanyecz.
CRAIG IS SATOSHI:
- Creo que Craig S. Wright es la persona que inventó Bitcoin. (Gavin Andresen)
- SATOSHI ESTÁ MUERTO – LARGA VIDA A SATOSHI. (Ian Grigg)
- Cómo conocí a Satoshi. (Jon Matonis)
- ¿Es él Satoshi o es mi hermano? (Danni DeMorgan)
- La saga Satoshi continúa: Joseph Vaughn Perling
- BTC y la censura. (Craig Wright)
- Evidencia y ley. (Craig Wright)
- La historia de Bitcoin, continuación… (Craig Wright) (Segunda parte)
- Cuidado con lo que deseas… (Craig Wright)