https://es.ramonquesada.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2.jpg 523 695 admin https://es.ramonquesada.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/ramonquesadalogo.png admin2020-09-19 11:31:182020-09-19 11:31:18Kleiman v. Wright – Lista conjunta de testigos
Kleiman v. Wright – Joint Witness List
A. FACT WITNESSES
- Gavin Andresen. Mr. Gavin Andresen resides in Amherst, Massachusetts. He is a software developer.
- Kimon Andreou. Mr. Andreou resides in Broward County, Florida. He is an employee of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
- Carter Conrad. Mr. Conrad resides in West Palm Beach, Florida. He is an owner of Computer Forensics LLC.
- Kaleb Jones. Kaleb Jones resides in Lake Worth, Florida. He is a student.
- Joseph Karp. Mr. Karp resides in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He is a lawyer and founder of Karp Law Firm, P.A.
- Kursten Karr. Ms. Kursten Karr resides in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.
- Ira Kleiman. Plaintiff Ira Kleiman resides in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He is self-employed.
- Debra Kobza. Ms. Kobza resides in St. Augustine, Florida. She was the founder of GICSR.
- David Kuharcik. Mr. Kuharcik has his office located in North Palm Beach, Florida. He is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Confidential Third Party Witness. Witness resides outside the jurisdiction of the Court.
- Donald J. Lynam. Mr. Lynam resides in Pakenham, Victoria, Australia. He is Dr. Wright’s uncle.
- Corporate Representative / Records Custodian of Miami VA Hospital. The Miami VA Hospital is located in Miami, Florida.
- Jimmy Nguyen. Mr. Nguyen resides in Seattle, Washington. He is a former CEO of nChain Group and currently the President of the Bitcoin Association.
- Andrew O’Hagan. Mr. O’Hagan resides in London, UK. He is a journalist for the London Review of Books.
- Patrick Paige. Mr. Paige resides in West Palm Beach, Florida. He is an owner of Computer Forensics LLC.
- Robert Radvanovsky. Mr. Radvanovsky resides in Chicago, Illinois. He is a cybersecurity researcher.
- Brendan Sullivan. Mr. Sullivan resides in New York City. He is a journalist for Modern Consensus.
- W&K Info Defense Research LLC, Plaintiff (Zachary Eisner Corporate Representative). W&K Info Defense Research LLC (“W&K”) is a Florida Liability company with its principal place of business in West Palm Beach, Florida. Zachary Eisner is an attorney who resides in Miami, Florida.
- Jonathan Warren. Mr. Warren resides in Brooklyn, New York. He was the creator of Bitmessage.
- Ramona Watts. Ms. Watts resides in the United Kingdom. She is the wife of Dr. Wright.
- Jamie Wilson. Mr. Wilson resides in Queensland, Australia. He is a former director of Hotwire Preemptive Intelligence Pty.
- Dr. Craig Wright, Defendant. Dr. Wright resides in the United Kingdom. He is the Chief Scientist at nChain.
- Lynn Wright. Ms. Wright resides in Australia. She is Dr. Wright’s ex-wife.
- Andreas Antonopoulous. Mr. Antonopoulous resides in Laramie, Wyoming. He is being offered as an expert witness on the topic of Bitcoin and open blockchain technology.
- Dr. Stefan Boedeker. Dr. Boedeker is a managing partner of Berkley Research Group in Los Angeles, California.
- Nicholas J. Chambers. Mr. Chambers is a Senior Vice President in the Investigations, Dispute and Risks practice at AlixPartners, LLP in Washington, D.C.
- Dr. William S. Choi. Dr. Choi is a Managing Director at AlixPartners, LLC in San Francisco, California.
- Dr. Matthew Edman. Dr. Edman is Director in the Cyber Security & Investigations practice at Berkley Research Group in New York, NY.
- Dr. William G. Eggington. Dr. Eggington is a professor of English Language and Linguistic at Brigham Young University in Utah.
- Gordon Klein. Mr. Klein is a teacher at the UCLA School of Management and UCLA law school.
- Dr. Ami Klin. Dr. Klin resides in Atlanta, Georgia.He works at Marcus Autism Center.
- Dr. Robert Leonard. Dr. Leonard is professor of linguistics at Hofstra University in New York.
- Dr. D. Stewart MacIntyre, Jr. Dr. MacIntyre, Jr. is a Doctor of Medicine that works at Mercy Hospital in Miami, Florida.
- Kevin E. Madura. Mr. Madura is a Senior Vice President in the global Cybersecurity practice group at AlixPartners LLP in Washington, D.C.
- William R. Nicholson. Mr. Nicholson is a Principal, Partner and Chief Compliance Officer of Heritage Capital Group in Jacksonville, Florida.
- F. Harley Norwitch. Mr. Norwitch has his office located in West Palm Beach, Florida. He is the owner of Norwitch Document Laboratory.